Monday, April 8, 2013

I do wish you all the best in your search!



46 / F / Straight / Single
New York, New York (4 Miles)

Because I’m upfront and honest, you should know that I just turned 52. I realize those are just words, but I changed my age for search purposes. Besides, I can prove I don't look anywhere near my age in person (you won't be disappointed) and I’m also a late bloomer with a very young spirit. My field is dominated by people much younger, so I feel fortunate to be seen as a peer and a mentor. 


***

yours is an interesting approach...many people say i look like i'm in my late 30's/early 40's, and i realize 50 is a cutoff in a lot of searches, but, oh well. i'm 50! fewer hits but the ones that do are people i like. peace and mad respect, hippie lou

***

Who is to argue with whatever works for them? In fact, I met someone very special who happens to be my age and loves the fact that I'm 52. And although we haven't deleted our profiles yet (it is just too early), I'm not interested in dating other people. So if you look really young for your age, it's a good thing. It just so happens the man I'm dating also looks incredibly young for his age. That takes care of initial attraction and then hopefully, there's more to the connection. It's working for me, that's all I know!

I do wish you all the best in your search!