Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You are amassing information, doing all the legwork, getting all the facts in order to make an informed decision about how to handle this aspect of your life. Just like the scientist that you are.


David,

This is great and I love it. Especially the last cartoon with the guy guitar going off to do his routine.

I wanted to talk to you some more last night but I was so exhausted and I needed to take in all you had to say about the group in order to better understand the information.

I did want to tell you that you are doing everything just as you should. You are amassing information, doing all the legwork, getting all the facts in order to make an informed decision about how to handle this aspect of your life. Just like the scientist that you are.

I totally respect you and your approach is what I would and do expect of you.

Please forgive me for my short sightedness at times. I'm probably acting out of concern and some fear more than anything else. You are an amazing person and I learn so much form you and I am blessed to have you in my life.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment