Wednesday, August 21, 2013

where would you like to train the fire's glow?

  • hello hippie lou.
    you are a bit of a mystery.
    (I know, I know, aren't we all...)
    maybe you could illuminate yourself a bit?
    no need for a spotlight, just a couple of fireflies.
    might help us find the way along our journey to coffee... 
  • Jul 30, 2013 – 4:03pm
    hello; with words so sweet, so rhymey, so just-in-timey, you must be a place all unto yourself. very exciting from my perspective. :) where would you like to train the fire's glow? 
    Jul 30, 2013 – 8:37pm
  • hmmm. you could start by telling me a story. something small and true. something to bridge the gap between your online self and the one I'd be having coffee with :)  
    Jul 30, 2013 – 8:48pm
    there is absolutely no bridge between my online self and the one you'll be having coffee with. one might smell a little different, but other than that my goal is to have one self everywhere. doesn't always work though.

    here's a good story to read if you have time. it's not small but it's true. or true as best i knew it at the time i told it.

No comments:

Post a Comment