Saturday, August 1, 2015

Your insights are more than helpful. Your distinct writing style has really left it's mark. I only read W-Land, I'm saving the next one for my subway ride to ballet in an hour or so. I have a question. How does an artist soak up knowledge and style from another without 'plagarising'( for lack of a better term)?. The entire piece was sexy, it left me wanting more. But there were distinct sentences that I loved so much I wanted to adopt them, or at least share their effect on me with others.

Could you help me piece it together?

I tried calling, but, you know. I'd love to speak with you again. Sorry I was awkward at dinner in the village. I hope that won't deter you from breaking bread with me again.

Holler back Hippie Lou, the world needs you, I need you.

1/28/10