Thursday, October 19, 2017

with great gratitude.

Dear friend,

Sometimes we forget, time goes by, things happen too fast, life gets too hectic... and we don´t give thanks to those we love.

I can´t emphasize what a privilege and blessing is to have you in my life.
It´s difficult to express and put into words how much I think about you and miss you.

To say THANK YOU it´s not enough to let you know that I appreciate all you have done and do for me, even now that I am far away geographically, but still so close in heart and mind.

I am not a preacher, hate to sound too holy and say things that might sound corny.
Nevertheless, yesterday I read a passage from the Bible and felt the need to share it with you.
I relate so much to the words, they are pretty much what my life has been thanks to you.

​"I ​know how to live in humble circumstances;
I know also how to live with abundance.
In every circumstance and in all things
I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry,
of living in abundance and of being in need.
I can do all things in him who strengthens me.
​STILL, IT WAS KIND OF YOU TO SHARE IN MY DISTRESS."

And that is the reason why I am so grateful.​

Lots of love,