Tuesday, February 13, 2018

into the void you have stepped.

apologies for my tardy response and thank you for your beautiful message.

if only you could have been my script-writer, i might have had a
better connection with my mother!

it sounds like something i could have read to her, and can read it to
her even today.  it captures very well a very complicated and tangled
knot of experiences, feelings, thoughts, and dispositions.

to make such a complicated and emotionally charged thing simple and
clear is the work of a spiritual prodigy.  love mixed with patience
and understanding of self and others is an incredible healing balm,
and you administer it with gentle persistence.  i have no doubt that
healing will come to both of you as a result of both your continued
efforts.

i am reminded of one of my heroes - philippe petit.  into the void you
have stepped, and dancing on the wire you are.  truly!

with all my heart, david/hippie lou