Friday, March 8, 2019

give a little brain space to some other guitarist in some darkened corner of the mind.


Hi there Mr hippie. I have not been around the house much as of late so I don't know whether I'm missing you and we are overlapping or otherwise.

What I mean to say is that I enjoy your company and, while I am saddened that your guitar playing is on hold, I will always understand that are limits are just that, limits. There's no amount of persuasion North evaluation that makes all of this any less impactful.

Just to let you know, I think of you often even though I know you little and definitely have your back as anything relates to anything else. Sounds like tripe but I mean at gospel.

Please take good care of yourself and give a little brain space to some other guitarist in some darkened corner of the mind.

With warmest of regards,

H