Thursday, December 27, 2012

I don't play any instrument in real life, so I seized that chance to know what it feels to make a guitar sing. Oh yeah, I felt it all.

Hello Hippie Lou!! I never got the chance to meet you cause I came back to CR last Friday, however Matt told great about things about you.
I sent you a vibrational-silent-electric guitar with Matt, and I told him to explain you the basics on how to use it. Of course, after you explore you will know better than me and maybe send me a "vibrational song" from NY to CR.
Nice pictured you posted, you and the guitar. Reminds me of this song.
Have a nice day. I really hope to meet you next time I go to NY. Not in winter probably, jeje....


such a beautiful message, i am speechless. thank you for the gift and i eagerly anticipate your next visit. matt speaks very highly of u, i know you are something special. peace and good wishes...


jaja... don´t let him speak "highly" of me, my ears will turn red.
When I picked up the guitar near the High Line Park (17st and 10 ave), in a corner, an old man was checking them out and then went away. I saw the cool guitar and thought of you. Unconsciously -or counsciously maybe- I got inspired by you, cause I walked all the way to Matt's apartment playing the silent guitar like a rock star. Some people looked dazzled at me (probably thought another crazy new yorker) and let go a smile. Specially the kids, they gazed and smiled, probably they were hearing the music. It was fun, playing music while crossing the streets of NYC. A guy joined me as I approached my destiny. Can't remember his name but he sang with me, so now we were a Real Band of Brothers.
I don't play any instrument in real life, so I seized that chance to know what it feels to make a guitar sing. Oh yeah, I felt it all. jaja
Be cool and continue to play your songs, to the children, to the lovers, to the elderly, to the lonely people, to the dogs, to the birds, to every living and non living creature around you. We all listen. I will surely listen from here.
Bye!!

so beautiful, your message brought tears to my eyes. thank you for the beautiful gift of your message, and for spreading the love. those kids that saw you will never forget you...and i believe that they now may believe in the possibility of another way.