Friday, January 18, 2013

your enlightenment came from a place serving plates of health right to your face.

we're the best, Lou. It's people like you, myself, Wendy...who make things great. It's not based off of some grandiose idea of the self, but the idea of wanting to be good, healthy, and happy. What a nice story to read, man. I could hear your voice telling every word, which provided a really nice narrative to the tale(s). Balasia sounds like a place that I'd really dig. Sounds like walking in feels like how the food is: warm, inviting, beautiful, and almost perfect (because nothing is perfect). It's incredible how filling oneself with goodness just leads to goodness. I met you after this story was experienced/written and I'd say you're walking proof of all of things you wrote about. You're an incredibly wise dude, and your enlightenment came from a place serving plates of health right to your face. Mind, Body. Soul. You've got a lot of that my friend, and I'm glad you've shared this with me.  Now that I've read this, this day feels lighter.

I'm glad we're friends. I'm glad you care. I'm glad.

love and light, brother. see you soon.