Friday, May 17, 2013

I actually do have a good imagination combined with healthy pragmatism, street smarts, and common sense.


Dear Hippielou,

I am so moved! ;-)

You sound like you would be very interesting to get to know, and I would love to hear from you.

You know the basics about me from my profile, so I won't go into them here, but my favorite things to do include (oh no, I am about to start with ... ) long walks, blah blah blah, oh I am going to make myself sound so unimaginative. Which is not at all what I am, I actually do have a good imagination combined with healthy pragmatism, street smarts, and common sense.

Anyway, like I said, I would love to hear from you if you think there might be some chance of new friendship or whatever between us. Thanks for visiting my profile, and all the best to you, no matter what!