Thursday, May 23, 2013

I learned to be a good listener from her .


Hey Hippie "David" Lou
Just wanted to send you a message thanking you immensely for introducing me to your friend. I have been interning for her this summer helping her draw for an animation about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and it has been really awesome so far. She's very nice and understanding, and it's been so much fun working with her. Thank you again!
Mama also let me know that you've been having some troubles recently. Nothing to be ashamed of or anything, I just wanted to let you know that you have dr. zoink and mine's support if you ever need anything. And Mama obviously cares about you greatly, so don't be afraid to reach out to her for help or someone to talk to. I learned to be a good listener from her . Don't forget about your agency! Ask mama if you don't understand, it's from my depression books haha.
Hope to see you soon!