Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Howdy Lou,

Thanks again for taking care of my little man. I’m sure he’ll dig your vibe and he’ll warm up to you.  Cause you’re the closest thing to magic.

The most important thing to talk about is feeding.

Make sure to change his water once a day, preferably in the mornings.

On the counter in the kitchen is his dry food, they’re old sealed containers that used to carry mixed nuts. Inside is a ¼ cup instrument that makes it super easy for you to portion his food, just two scoops in the morning.

Doing this in the morning gives you the freedom to leave the apartment and do your hippie thing.  This portion would be enough to feed him most of the day… his breakfast and lunch in a way.
That just leaves one can of wet food to give him at night. They’re also on the counter in the kitchen… feel free to use any bowls you see around I think I have like 4 small ones. Clean them whenever you like.

The litterbox was cleaned before leaving it shouldn’t need a deep clean. If the level of litter looks too low, just top it off. It easy to forget but try to scoop out the litter once a day. I like to pretend I’m a miner sifting for gold.  The scooper is right next to the litter box.  Extra litter will be near by too.

There are various toys around for you to play with him if you’d like. He loves it and it a great way of getting his confidence. Sometimes it easy just to throw one of the cloth mice and see him chase it or the fishing pole toys, those work the best.

That’s all it takes to keep a cat alive and happy. It’s a walk in the park.

There’s 2 metrocards for you to use. One is a monthly unlimited I already started, the other one is a new one to use when the older one expires. No ones here to use them so you might as well.

Feel free to play around with my toys. The record player has a broken stylus sadly but there are plenty of guitars, synths, amps and pedals. The iMac is hooked up with my recording interface; with those speakers you can listen to The Dead like never before.  And of course the Internet, Wifi password is

So make yourself comfortable, this is your house for the next 2 weeks.  Turn on the AC, surf the web and sleep in. Everything in the fridge is free to eat., there’s coffee if you want to make it.

I think if covered everything but feel free to contact me via email. I’ll try to call and check in every now and again. Hopefully I can reach you at a good time.

Enjoy and Thank You

FYI, my aunts might drop by from time to time to clean up and dust the place. I can arrange a fair warning if you’d like.  I’d imagine they would come by the times your out and about strolling.

Feel free to email me, I’d love to hear from you!