Thursday, May 28, 2015

I want to let people know about Jadina and her guided journeys on our behalf.

One morning several weeks ago I received a life-altering email from my friend Jadina Lilien.  In it, she offered to go on a guided journey on my behalf.  A very special guided journey.

I enthusiastically and gratefully took Jadina up on her kind offer. She went on a guided journey for me, and sent me a beautiful account of what she had seen.

To which I replied:

"Jadina, i am not often at a loss for words but this is such a case. the account of your journey taken on my behalf and its connection to my life and the clues and suggestions about the question i posed has had such a profound impact on me. i have spent a lot of time thinking about this question and talking to others about it and the insights from your journey are completely original and i'm sure will be very useful. it might take me a bit to process the journey, and i'm sure i'll have questions. i would love a piece of art work...i'm sure it will be amazing and evoke all sorts of spiritual energy...in me, perhaps in you, and perhaps in the cosmos."

I want to let people know about Jadina and her guided journeys on our behalf to any and all interested folks. If you have any questions about the experience or have questions about the specifics of the account of Jadina’s guided journey taken on hippie lou’s behalf, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

and you can connect with Jadina and find out about the details of her wonderful offer here.  :)

peace & love with kind regards, hippie lou