Friday, June 9, 2017

he could no longer suppress the longings of his soul.

Shared this with a dear friend from Compassionate Anarchy awhile back:

"Trisha Connelly, this is my uncle. He is a beautiful soul who embarked on a years-long journey of changing his life when he was in his early forties. He could no longer suppress the longings of his soul, and his soul could no longer endure the environments he was trying to endure in. He was sustained in the struggle by beautiful moments that were not possible in his old life. He met beautiful people that supported him through the dark times while validating the person he was becoming. He was such an important source of support for me in my journey of change, and I sense his spirit can be of support to you.

Shared with <3 <3 <3 and total validation of the journey you are traveling with courage and integrity."

I attached the message to Trisha the picture of you with the guitar and colorful clothing and blue-tinted sunglasses.