Wednesday, October 16, 2019

currently i have a chickpea and kale soup going.

Hey Hippie Lou,

It's been a while, I though it's time for a shout. You've been on my thoughts and I hope you're well.

Things have been the same for me. Lots of work and cooking on the free time. Currently i have a chickpea and kale soup going.

The open Mic is going well too. we've switched hosts and your old guitar is the house guitar.... I love that guitar so much and have put some work on it. I thought of your spirit and how you'd want this guitar to be shared with others.... So here it is, this guitars 3rd life...

I hope to take it to a shop to have a woodworker give it a good cleaning. and it's frets could use a leveling.

Let me know about the new roads your walking and all the new friends you made, hopefully i can see you some time soon.

With lots of love,