Monday, September 14, 2015

Great pics....

thanks! i like yours too :)

Nothing compared to yours

awww shucks :)

what do you like about them?

do you like having your photograph taken?

They are not ordinary.
You made me actually feel the picture. Like I was there.
Hard to explain. Almost like reading a book and living it while you are reading.
Yes I do.

Are you near the water? I have never been to your part of the city.

To me your photos tell a story. I like that.
Yes I am very close to the water. It's like a little oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle. We have a great little park here right on the water with a view of the Manhattan skyline and the runways to Laguardia. Love sitting there watching the planes take off and land with the Manhattan back drop. It's good sometimes to still feel like a kid..
Where do you live?

would you be interested in meeting for coffee?

Yes . Come and visit my park someday....
I manage a restaurant and have a crazy schedule What is yours like?

I would love that!

My schedule is not crazy...

I have so much respect for people in the hospitality industry...very demanding and requires a lot of sacrifice.

Thanks for the respect, thoughtfulness and kindness its refreshing to hear. Not too many understand .
Haha so you don't have a busy schedule?? That's nice to hear.
Would love to meet up one day, you can generate some of that laid back vibe onto me..