Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey Hippie lou i just read yr msg now at 7:39 pm i had to wait to see my new temporary resident doctor and get a tetaus shot and tested for hepatitis b and b the whole shebang. I feel badly for our mutual friend and im very happy for u! I want to and will keep in touch cuz u have transformed yrself into a shaman or an american monk. Henry miller is the writer 4 u now! Lets call each other meet for coffee and converse about videos poetry prose and our ongoing new narratives! Yr friend,

What a beautiful message! Yes, let's get together for a coffee, maybe next week?

Okay sounds groovy. I just got home so tired i just told my roommate that life is unfair but it should be and we can make it so or a least try i have an ent appointment next monday and will get a home visit next week from a caseworker when he tells me which day we can make big plans the true me is in my writing even text msgs or perhaps my writing wakes up when i write to u u shaman u. Thanks 4 yr reply! Keep them coming!

Hippie lou what i mean is that life is unfair but it should be fair and i will fight til my last drop of blood to make it so im so glad i know u. when i read yr text msgs i can hear the uplifting sound of yr utterly positive voice u listen and then speak both profoundly see u next week i pray night night ciao 4 now

I'm glad I know you as well. Hang in there and keep writing, keep listening, keep dreaming. with love, hippie lou :-)

Thank u so much for yr reply. Yes u hit the nail on the head u wrote what i need to hear and what i need to do with my life. Thank u. Lets talk and text and make a plan to meet next week. Yr new narrative brother, : )