Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I haven't quite finished it. I am a bit tired, but I wanted to send this to you before I shut down.

thanks for thinking of me and sending it.  he (i'm assuming) might be making good points but, due to his language, i find the work inaccessible.

Get real, Dave. You are still a trained economist. You can't play the aw shucks I am just a simple hayseed game with me.

hi, i sincerely apologize for not being in touch...it has been a long time.  i meant to respond to your email but just never got around to it.

i'm not claiming to be a simple hayseed - i just prefer to operate in domains where i don't have to make a huge investment to understand a language, professional or otherwise.  perhaps i am lazy.  perhaps i believe transformational ideas can be expressed in clear, simple language, accessible to all.  i'm not in favor of and no longer traffic in languages where one has to be a member of the elite to understand them.  these languages divide, in my humble opinion.  these languages may hold the buried treasure of our brighter future so i fully admit, through my obstinacy and/or laziness, i may be missing out.

hoping this message finds you well.  with love and kind regards,