Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy to meet you for coffee this Thursday at 1:30 as we planned two weeks ago.  I am keeping the time free but if for some reason you can't make it, please let me know.   I am working Thursday so if we are not  meeting then I can schedule clients or business calls at that time but if you do wish to meet I am happy to keep the time free. There's a place on  6th Ave and 11th, French  Roast that has a nice atmosphere and is quiet during the day. There's a smaller cozier place on 6th Ave and 12th that  I don't remember the name.  If there's a place that you like, let me know. Really would like to meet because I like fellow artists and unconventional people like you but if it does not work for you to meet then all the best to you just please let me know so that I can plan my day. Thanks :)