Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thank you very much for your wisdom and support. :-)

i was just gonna ask how the phone call went!
wow, so i'm assuming the call went well?
you're welcome, hippie lou! :)

It went ok...I don't think she really understood my intention on the call yesterday But today in person I made my intentions clear

got it. wow, that's great that you made your intentions clear today

Feel very at peace It was a great experience...brought a lot of clarity to what I am and what I'm not

that's wonderful and a positive sign. i'm so glad for you, hippie lou! i give you credit and props for that in person meeting. something like that is hard to do, which is why it takes a lot of courage.
oh yes, i'm sure!

You were a big help :-)

i'm glad! :)

So thank you again and thank you for your kind words You have been a great example for me to watch and learn from :-) It has been a profoundly enriching experience working with you I am grateful, truly.

you're welcome, hippie lou! :)
i'm thankful that you've been learning from me too, and i'm glad that the enrichment will continue!

Enriched soil is more fertile. Let's grow some social change! :-)
Or, more correctly, let's keep on cultivating and growing the garden of social change. :-)

yes, let's do that!!