Friday, January 15, 2016

Hey Hippie Lou,

First off - thanks for being my first email to my new business!!

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing such an inspirational story. I totally agree you take one step and you do something and sometimes you don't know why you are doing it, but then one day you look back and think man I'm glad I did that thing it is really paying off right about now!

I don't know why I ended up working at the place where we met - there was no rhyme or reason to it at the time, but the people (including you) I've met there alone have made the experience so worthwhile. I've learned so much in such a short time about running a business and watching others work on their startups has really inspired me for my own. I think to myself-  if all of these people around me can do it- so can I. That is what I have loved most about my time there.

Have a great weekend!

Best,


hi,

it's a real privilege to be first in your inbox!  i am humbled that you trust me and (perhaps) value my input.  it is always available to you, standing offer for coffee and a chat (see attached).

in fact, you have inspired me - seeing you start your own endeavor has awakened the desire in me to perhaps go in a similar direction. :)

wishing you all the best, hippie lou