Sunday, January 17, 2016

no problem, i completely understand.  i was hit by a couple of things early in the week that knocked me out for a couple of days.  i'd love to come tonight...i'll see what happens...right now i don't have subway fare but i might run into someone who will lend me their 30 day card...
thanks for thinking of me...i don't mind the last minute at all

Oh dear. Are you okay?
No pressure. I understand.

yeah sure i'm fine, fully recovered
thanks for asking
so i'm probably a long shot for tonight we never know. :)

Okay. I would meet you in Manhattan and lend you my metrocard and we could go together but I'm in jersey city heading into Brooklyn

no problem...wouldn't want you to go to the trouble
really appreciate your consideration :)
do you go there every saturday night?

Always have your back my kind friend. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But anything I can do, I will.

you're so sweet.

It's his first at this place and may be getting a bi- monthly gig. I'll let you know though
Could be weekly

i always seem to figure things out with a little help from my friends. :)
sweetness
because if i have a little advance notice i can always try to set aside a few acorns

Well, you have a sweet, kind soul so goodness inevitably comes to you.

well i'm not sure its true but very nice of you to say
*it's*
your soul is sweet and kind and awesome as well :)