Sunday, January 10, 2016

Not sure what going on in New York City Dave but you know we can used the help and I'm not getting the help from you. Like to know why ?

Do you mean financial help?

That is correct. It not like you to not help

Very nice thing of you to say. :-) I try to be helpful in whatever way I can. When I was in the world of money, money was one of the things I could be helpful with. I'm not in that world at the moment, so it's not one of the things I can be helpful with. Still can and try to be helpful though. :-)

Ok thanks I didn't turn my back on you because you was sick or anything else. Want you to know I wanted to be there. What every reason you didn't want me there for you. I don't understand that but I respect that.

Yes I know that you didn't turn your back on me and that you tried to help me out. And I appreciate that. I didn't really know what was going on at the time and it took me a long time to figure it out.

Cool