Friday, October 19, 2012

Hippie Lou Tours, perhaps.

Lou, I was being poetic about the $5. Yeah I could use it but would probably blow it on gum or something. I agree with you that I do not fit the mold, but I can't depend on family forever. I am too old for this. Life put me in this position, and no it isn't fair and I HATE 9-5 with the most absolute, utmost passion...but apparently I am going to have to suck it up, even at the not-so-tender age of 35. I have prayed about it many times a day for years...all through my twenties when I was working jobs I hated and the past few years too, working jobs I like but always going broke. There comes a point of financial insolvency where you just have to take whatever is available. It is too bad you and I can't put our freethinking bum heads together and go into business together. Hippie Lou Tours, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment