Wednesday, October 24, 2012

U and I are so alike in our "unfitness" for real life.

All-nighters are tuff. Very. When I was waiting for my tour guide license to come in, I was broke and spent a couple nights in Herald Square. Have you thought about driving a cab? At least you would have somewhere to sleep. What is ur story, Lou? Why are u homeless sometimes and sometimes not? I thought u had a job at a university? U and I are so alike in our "unfitness" for real life. If it were not for my family, I would be on the streets. I want to work, but it has to be the right job. I also worry about my health bc of all the weight I have gained. I wish I could just live my life like normal people, but life always seemed more a chore to me than a life. I can only conclude that we are on a completely different wavelength than 99% of the world. I OFTEN wonder what it is like to be a 9 to 5 sort of person. If I could live out the rest of my days without ever seeing the sun, I would. I feel normal at night only. I hope you find some stability.