Friday, October 26, 2012

Your thoughts like a run on song never ending.


hippie lou
I too
am glad to know you
Your thoughts
like a run on song
never ending
one segment blending'
into the next
with wonderous text
almost a rap
sans all the crap
but a beat
heard in your head
taps your feet
claps your hands
keeping time, with rhyme
like the sands
through my hourglass figure
at the beach with the pines
rockin' a bikini at 50
How nifty
Breeds envy in those
with painted toes
and turned up nose
that didn't keep time
with the treadmill
they partied hearty
and called me a geek
because I stayed home
week after week
holed up in my room
appeared like a freak
but worked to keep abs
from turning to flabs
or doughboy jabs
Now this loner
who spurned the stoner
gives the guys on the beach
a perpetual boner
and those pine bitches
turn green with their grief
Try n label me a husband theif
Just cuz they drool
doesn't mean I'm fool
enough to be their cum vessel
let their choo-choo
enter my trestle
but this caboose
isn't as loose
as they would think
just cuz they nod n wink
and offer me a drink
don't mean I think
that my shit don't stink
if they took a chance
to know pippie, lou
they'd see that romance
was only for two
and I'm a hippie chickie who
wants only one
the one
the one for me
that's all I need.