Monday, November 5, 2012

Hipppie Lou. Of course I would have coffee with you.

I loved your pictures hippie Lou! You took us on a little walk down your life. Nice. I am and English teacher. Thus, I love poetry. I also have been having a love affair with NYC for 30 years. Very Cool Lou.


Hipppie Lou. Of course I would have coffee with you. I am in NYC all the time. What area of New York do you live?
It is Sunday, and I think we are all just trying to recover from the tempest that descended upon us.
Nature brought us to our knees. Humanity is slowly lifting us up.
Fondly,


New York is very convenient. It appears as though you haven't put down roots anywhere Lou! It sounds like you are couch surfing! I usually am in NYC weekends....weekdays are spent teaching the youth of America!
I will let you know.

Peace.