Wednesday, November 21, 2012

you will see, taste, and understand the bitch in the charm....


Dear Hippie Lou,
I dig the your name.......some friends call me Charm.......well what can I say,,,,they call me Charm because I ani't no bitching board......
Hey, you got some recommendations, hitting on a great place in the Dupont Circle Area for munchies and conversation.  Well, got to say something about the food I eat and the way I eat..........I am a bitching board about it.  I don't say much....it is really all about, what I don't say............One day, in the near future, I'll cook dinner for the whole gang and you will see, taste, and understand the bitch in the charm....
Hey, I really dig you and I don't even have a clue on just how much bitching spices are in you!......
xoxoxoo, loveNpeace,
Charm