Thursday, November 8, 2012

In my creativity I work toward expressing complete freedom.

part iii (of iii) of my conversation with annalisa derr...listen here and enjoy.

lest the focus remain on annalisa, the final segment of our conversation has hippie lou waxing eloquent on the benefits of having a) no mailing address and b) a not so great credit rating.  then on to fine points of distinction between tramps, bums, and hobos.  where's this crazy train stopping next?

be sure to stay tuned to Awakening to The New Me, where annalisa recounts her exciting adventures and openly discusses how her experiences are affecting her and vice versa.

"My passion is to create art with heart at the center; art that turns the mirror toward the viewer and reflects to them their own humanity. Allowing the viewer to have a visceral reaction to art gives them the opportunity to break free from passivity and move into action in their own life, even if just for a moment. In my creativity I work toward expressing complete freedom."

if you missed them, part i and part ii.