Sunday, June 23, 2013

fuck off and die you sack of shit.



marksanyour@msn.com
7:52 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID


Hippie Lou <hippielou@gmail.com> wrote:

http://hippielou.blogspot.com/2013/06/hippie-lou-double-u-i-have-worked.html

________________________


Mark Sanyour
Head, Pricing and Contracting at Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics







fuck off and die you sack of shit

this is Mark, do not send connections to me again for women, psychiatrists, or any other helpers. Very angry at receiving the message about a stranger, and it hurt Joyce terribly to see it, I will not tolerate injuries to me or my family, so please cease and desist.
I will be disconnecting on linkedin and any professional affiliation I have.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment