Sunday, June 30, 2013

if you don't get it rented, am happy to contribute toward rent for the month since you held it a long time for me.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hippie lou <hippielou@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:58 AM
Subject: Re: diem, are we on 4 feb. 1?
To: diemboyd@aol.com


it's no problem, i'll make other arrangements.  if you don't get it rented, am happy to contribute toward rent for the month since you held it a long time for me.  peace & love with kind regards, hippie lou


On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Diem Boyd <diemboyd@aol.com> wrote:
Hey HL,

I am so sorry about not meeting up with you. I have had (still having) a hellish renovation experience.

The short version is the screen wall had to be taken down and replaced with another unit. Tomorrow all renovations should be done and then clean up.

I am under a lot of stress as I haven't yet planned India and I leave Mon.

I rather discuss in person but I don't know how btw renovations, school and extra curricula activities I will be able to. I will be at my apt from 9am - 5pm. What is your schedule?

I have to admit I am a little uneasy about renting to you because of your question as to whether it was ok to bring "girls" there. The thought of my apt being a bachelor pad makes me uncomfortable. I know you are single + have every right to get your groove on but I wanted to let you know that isn't particularly how I want to leave my apt. I usually rent to mom's / couple or girls because guys are well guys...I am letting you know I am still on the fence and in the meantime I posted apt last night on Craig's list just in case...No bites yet so I am still willing to chat with you about and see how you feel.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but I am overwhelmed with everything right now.

Hope you are well!

Xo,
Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment