Sunday, June 2, 2013

hippie lou double u. I have worked something out for you.


appointment info
Inbox
x


david schriger
5:43 PM (6 hours ago)

to me
hippie lou double u.  I have worked something out for you.  This depends of course on you coming up with some ducats and reaching a suitable arrangement with Nina Tager.  I think you will like her. She meets all of your criteria.
[2:42:15 PM] david schriger: Call her office at 212-517-7005  tell her how to get in touch with you and she will be in touch.  Once you have done that and figure out what you need, I am happy to talk to your brother..... to help convince them that this is money well spent, not just feeding your disease.
[2:42:30 PM] david schriger: Let me know whatcha need my brother.
[2:42:38 PM] david schriger: D Schrigues W

David Webster <webster.davidl1@gmail.com>
12:32 AM (1 minute ago)

to david
you make life worth living.  dlw/not/dfw/<3's/dsw :)