Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hippie Lou schrieb am Mo., 3. Jun 2013 14:36 MESZ:


That s how I called you from the very beginning**ggg
by the way: A friend just askes me yesterday what does it mean
if a guy says to a woman - I quote - "if someone asks me if we are a match my answer will be a qualified yes, it needs a lot of work, bit it will be quite possible" ....??
is he saying "'Yes" to that relationship or not?
Xoxo hope you are well,


he is saying he approves of and is living in an architecture of suspended animation.  it is not an honest and direct way of communicating the suspended magnetic field that this "relationship" will remain in, perhaps in perpetuity or until both charges are blown clear of that magnetic field.  my two cents, take it with a grain of salt.

do u remember the acronym dare and what each letter stood for?  i can go look it up.  peace and much <3, hl on the dl


What do yu mean - I dont get the message he is giving my female friend. ... Is he in the relationship or not? Is he dishonest? Is she second best until he finds so else??? What could she ask him to get more clarity?

------------------------------
Hippie Lou schrieb am Mo., 3. Jun 2013 16:26 MESZ:

he is suspended with her in an air pocket.  i wouldn't call it a relationship.  he's not lying, but he's not being direct and honest.  hw for your friend - what is it about the charge she's putting out that attracts "less than direct" men?  perhaps she is less than direct herself.  tell the world who you are and who you are not, what you want and what you do not want.  just that process of getting there and saying it will be a permanent "posion pill" to guys like this.  if she wants a long term monogamous relationship with a guy then say it.  a non-threatening way of saying it is - "i realize we have to feel each other out initially, but if i like you and u like me i would like this to be long term.  agreed? if he waffles, you know where he's coming from.  if that is what she wants she should say it and let the chips fall where they may.  she may be afraid of letting the chips fall where they may, but it's better than floating on the chips only to have them melt away.  imho he is an awful guy and if this is the same friend you talked to me about a year or so ago, she is putting out a microwave that attracts these boy wonders.  change the microwave, change your love life. :)

Yeah, it´s my friend again ;-) I feel so sorry for her and since I´ve learnt about this "new" encouter she´s having, my days weren´t that good either ...:-) well, nothing I can about "advise" her .. Thankd so much for taking tzhe time and "conslut" me in order for me to advise her ... what a srange world ... how are ou doing? I think about you often and i still "sense" that - given we would have met under different circumstances,,, in a different orbit, we´d be a good match in the longrun :-)))) xoxo