Wednesday, June 5, 2013

When CZO's talk, ppl listen.


David,
Just checking in to see if you ever heard back from your brother and if not if you would like me to reach out again?
I obviously have not heard from him.
David, even if he doesn't come through for you, keep looking forward.  The most important thing is your health.  It defies my comprehension how you navigate NYC without income, but you do.  There is a ton of public health care out there you can take advantage of.  Start there. Stay healthy while you figure out other ways.  Nothing is permanent.  Just take it one step at a time.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

very nice to hear from you.  No, I have not heard from Steve.  No sweat.  Working other avenues, things are coming through.  You are a friend in the best sense of the word.  I'm very grateful The Webster Consulting Group, Inc. has a CZO.  the best one in the biz.  When CZO's talk, ppl listen.  I'm listening.  And managing more than just risk.  Fondly, dw