Sunday, July 9, 2017

9. Taking about people not liking you because you are black.

HL,

I would like to speak to you. You know I love you like a brother , however I do not like how you are acting and I believe you have to get back on your Meds.
For now I do not want you at the clubhouse or Schillers.

1. You are getting very aggressive.
2. You are looking for a fight.
3. You embarrassed me with Jenn the other night.
4. You embarrassed me last night at my meeting.
5. You almost had a fight at Schillers the other night and if I was not there you would have.
6. You were not making sense last night at Schiller's and you were speaking crazy to Dom.
7. You are preaching your believes on people and being aggressive doing it.
8. You got nasty with Briana.
9. Taking about people not liking you because you are black.

Let me know when you want to meet to speak.
We can meet at a coffee shop later today.
I am speaking to you man to man and not reaching out to your doctor.
You need to go back on your Meds.