Sunday, July 9, 2017

I DO NOT WANT TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT ANY OF THOSE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES.

Dear friend,

I'm writing an IMPORTANT message:

When I was living in NY, we always had a conversation about the possibility of you getting sick. You are in a manic episode.

You gave me authorization to take you to the hospital if needed. I am not there to fulfill this commitment and make your wish done.

As a responsable patient and mature adult I am asking you to CHECK IN AT THE HOSPITAL VOLUNTARILY.

Being things are they are right now the manic episode has escalated to risky point, I am concern because it might lead to:
-involuntary hospitalization,
-problems with the police
-or a "visit" to Rickers.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT ANY OF THOSE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES.

PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING.
Check in: voluntarily at the hospital of your preference.

If you want any assistance contact Steve and he will help you.

Your friend,

#takecourage
#D2L