Tuesday, July 11, 2017

in my efforts to accurately inform future intimate partners.

hi,

i will be visiting dr. lerner, my primary care physician,
at the end of july.

any information that you and/or your medical
providers are able to provide him about your std
history would be extremely useful in my efforts
to accurately inform future intimate partners
regarding my exposure to sexually transmitted diseases.

dr. lerner's contact information is below.  he is bound
by HIPAA, which protects your confidentiality.  i have
also included a link which gives an overview of the
regulations and i'm sure dr. lerner would be able to answer
any questions you might have.

with kind regards and love always, me


Barron Lerner MD, PhD
Bellevue Hospital Center

C&D Building #230
462 1st Avenue
NY NY 10016
212 562 6674