Wednesday, July 12, 2017

If possible maybe you could take up employment if you are able to?


Your lawyer had emailed me
That you needed help. I cannot financially assist
You but was just curious as to how you are holding up. If possible maybe you could take up employment if you are able to? Or no? Don't know the inner workings so please forgive
Me if anything I say is ignorant
14m 8 minutes ago

errrmmm
 hippie lou
 i don't think it was my lawyer
4m
Sent

Sorry
 dhaval*
 It was your counsellor
4m

i sent you an email with a pdf in it
 hippie lou
 that was from me
4m
Sent

Ohhhh okay
 dhaval*
 Did someone help out
4m

 hippie lou
 it contained a report from my therapist
4m
Sent

Yes sir that is what I meant
 dhaval*
 My mistake
4m

it is no problem, there are no mistakes.
you can never make one, truly. :) xo
 hippie lou
 universe is abundant, we always seem to get what we need. :) xo
3m
Sent