Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I have been providing him with food, shelter & essentials for a few years now.

Hello Ms. Kelsick,

I wanted to connect with you to introduce myself and also to apologize for having to cancel our scheduled meeting for last Thursday 5/4. I just returned from a trip to Mexico on 5/3 and, unfortunately due to some water or food intake, had become very sick.

I was looking forward to meeting with you since I've heard many good things about you and the work you and Catholic Charities do from David. I also remember how well David responded to the program he attended there. I can say, without reservation, that it was a pivotal point in his recovery process at that time.

As you probably know, David lives with me and I have been providing him with food, shelter & essentials for a few years now. I meet David in 2008 just before he became acutely ill and have been involved in his recovery process since that time.

I'm more than sure that you must have a very busy schedule but would very much appreciate if we can set up another appointment to meet and discuss the current situation regarding David. Please let me know what are the best dates and times for you and I will work with you to confirm.

I copied Steve Dawson on this email since I have been in contact with him also regarding David.

Thank you for time and efforts.
Respectfully,
Meral Bozkurt