Saturday, July 15, 2017

Except most women including me connect intimacy with their heart.

hi, you have a beautiful, beautiful profile, i especially like your self-summary.  beautifully written and succinctly stated. :)

with kind regards and love always, hippie lou

Yesterday - 8:20pm
Hi, thanks. I liked your profile as well. The answers on your summary were kind of hippie like..lol. I hope you don't smoke tobacco.

Yesterday - 8:59pm
thanking you very much for your kind words.  i do smoke tobacco, it's something very recent and i don't intend to keep it up for very long.  but i understand having a strong dislike for it; my wife smoked and it bothered me a lot for our entire (19) year marriage.  i often wondered what i was thinking when i was dating her; i guess it wasn't as important then.

i want to be up front as well - i think your profile is clear about you looking for a long-term partner, which i totally respect and understand.  i take my intimate relationships very seriously, and look for deep and wide-ranging connections, but also allow myself the freedom to follow intimacy and love wherever and whenever it presents itself in my life.  for me, it is a necessary condition for sustained health and well-being.  i realize this is not in concert with the preferences of many women on this site, and also in the world as we know it, so i like to be up front about it with those i correspond with so as to minimize the possibility of a misunderstanding.

having said that, you seem like someone i would really like to get to know, but understand if the aforementioned is a deal-breaker.

with kind regards and love always, hippie lou

Yesterday - 9:15pm
Wow, okay, let me gather my thoughts... If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with? That's pretty much how most guys are, nothing new. Except most women including me connect intimacy with their heart then can and do get hurt!

Today - 1:48am
i realize this approach is not in concert with the preferences of many women on this site, and also in the world as we know it.  i'm not in this life to hurt anyone, it's the last thing i would ever want to do.