Friday, July 14, 2017

Mental illness, physical injuries... all just symptoms of a wounded spirit.

From: Hippie Lou
Date: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: Love you <3
To: Gordon Peters

you speak to me, you speak for me brother.  with so much love always.  you are an inspiration to me and my guide every moment, truly. <3


On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Gordon Peters wrote:

Letting the disclaimers that placated the people I never wanted to please go... pleasing myself and those who really care about me in the process. I will live my life as a spiritual person, as a spiritual worker. It is always who I've been, always how I've been in community. I lived with a very profound spiritual wound for a long time... it almost killed me. It ravished my mind, my body... when spirit is wounded, mind and matter start to decay, become wounded themselves. Mental illness, physical injuries... all just symptoms of a wounded spirit... it is with a healed spirit that I will heal my mind and body... it is humbling myself before the divine energy of the universe that heals my spirit, that gives me a new life... new health.