Sunday, July 9, 2017

How are you experiencing this?

I wanted to reach out and see how you are doing. I am out of the area and don't have cell service. I will be out all next week but I can email. I have gotten a few concerning emails from people in Your care team and I am really concerned, as it sounds like things are getting intense out there for you. How are you experiencing this? Does it seem like the risk is starting to outweigh the reward? Does it make sense for you to go back on medication and work towards creating a new support system and trying again when things in Your life get more settled? I wish I was there to help and I would urge you to contact Dr Atim again to discuss this in  More detail but please let me know your thoughts on this. It seems like every red flag that you mentioned has come up and I am worried for you.

Steve