Friday, July 7, 2017

okcupid - hippielou

hippielou

54•Manhattan, NY

My self-summary

half of my life
i spent doin' time
for some other fucker's crime.

What I’m doing with my life

trying to figure out what to do with the four million dollars and the horse farm my uncle left me. what do i know about horses?

I’m really good at

finding the poem in people.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

whatever you're reading, watching, listening to, or eating.

Six things I could never do without

the streets of new york, connections, the kindness of strangers.

I spend a lot of time thinking about

that whooshing sound in my head.

On a typical Friday night I am

avoiding the cops.

You should message me if

the moon turns your tides gently, gently away.

Match Questions
See all

What is the longest you've traveled to meet up with someone from a dating app?
Answer Skip

Show off those cute pet or travel pics
Upload or add an Instagram feed.
Upload photos  Connect to Instagram

Personality

Personality traits are based on answers to match questions as compared to the OkCupid population.

 More Ambitious  More Trusting  Less Old-fashioned  More Polite  More Compassionate  Less Conservative  More Good-natured

See graph

Straight, Man, Single, Non-monogamous, 5’ 8”, Average build

White, Speaks English and some Spanish, Attended Post grad

Add: Religion

Smokes sometimes, Doesn’t drink, Doesn’t do drugs, Has kid(s), Libra

Add: Diet, Pets

Looking for

women, within 25 miles, ages 18‑99, short & long term dating and new friends.

Browse invisibly