Tuesday, September 18, 2012

errrrmmm no, just like using email doesn't mean the post office is on strike.


what do you find interesting? i find your okc reluctance fascinating, love your goal to open a closet and have nothing in it. peace & welcome, it's not that serious, with kind regards, hippie lou


I found your nomad type of life interesting.

Yes I have been working my way around the house for months now, amazingly disgusting how much I have! I have donated, thrown, and given away so much and there is still more! It sickens me to be honest. I have made quite a dent in it but may be awhile before it is all clear.

Why would it be fascinating that I am reluctant? I thought that would be more common that I was, no?


thank you for your note and for sharing what you found interesting.

i had a similar experience as i was watching a house that i had lived in being packed up a few years ago...it contained the accumulated belongings of a lifetime. all i can remember is the pile of shoes and the handbags/pocketbooks. this is not to say that i wasn't guilty of acquisition/accumulation myself, but the shoes and the handbags really got me. there were just piles of them. most of them had been used for a very brief period of time. i remember thinking wow, and what a waste, and it made me sad. i have not bought an item of clothing since, and still have way more than i need.

i guess i don't find your reluctance fascinating, but more so the common reluctance. in the old days we sent letters. then email came along, we use that too. in the old days we met ppl in the real world, now we can meet them virtually too. no big deal, right? somehow somewhere someone came up with the idea that being online means no one is interested in you in real life, because if they were, you wouldn't be online, right? and then they sold that idea to the world. errrrmmm no, just like using email doesn't mean the post office is on strike. my two cents. :)