Sunday, September 9, 2012

everyone suffers and knowing that, takes away a lot of the pain and disappointment in my own life.


Hi Hippie Dave Appleseed,

I enjoyed talking and listening and although some of what I heard was sad news, I'm grateful that you trust me enough to share it.  One thing I've learned in all my sufferings through life is that everyone suffers and knowing that, takes away a lot of the pain and disappointment in my own and helps me to be more open-hearted and less opinionated.  I have my bad days too when I simply cannot understand why things and people are the way they are, but when i remember that everything that happens to me is impersonal (because everyone suffers whether I am there or not), i'm better able to just let it go and move ahead.  It seems like that's what is happening for you! ♥