Wednesday, September 5, 2012

it looks like you’ve been building an empire of fun...I’m curious to see that in person!


Hey Hippie!

Just got your message. Don't know why I didn't hear it ring 3 hours ago...but here i am. Tried calling your cell and was told your voicemail isn't set up yet by a strange sounding lady robot. But you sounded really great Dave!!...(i mean, Hippie!) And I look forward to hanging with you soon, perhaps over lunch or coffee. I have been lazy about going into the city this summer but have been slowly coming back as the high temps go down.

Something has come up where I need a signature from all my old employers to confirm that I am not entitled to any job benefits from them, that's all. Sorry to have this be the reason that gets my lazy self down to the les to see you after so long…but I promise you I was going to make the trip soon anyway. I just got this thing in the mail and apparently they sent a copy to your old address in Nazareth too. It’s so strange to get this only a few days after we reconnected; though perhaps the connection was always still going on and you were just psychically tuning in ;-D

Let me know if you’ll be around in the next few days. After tomorrow, I am pretty much free flow and can mosey on down to that awesome neighborhood. But I just noticed on your fb page that you might be out of town, so whenever you return would be great too. I’ve enjoyed seeing your photos and it looks like you’ve been building an empire of fun...I’m curious to see that in person!

Let me know when’s a good time to get together. Miss you too!