Saturday, September 22, 2012


two days ago, i met up with my friend, a very interesting young woman (in her
mid to late 20's) who dated a good friend of mine a couple of years ago.  from time to time, she has
sought me out for advice.  she just got back from a trip where she, like me, is searching for
real meaning in life with the ultimate goal of doing what she loves to do, being who she is, and in the
process, making the world a better place to be.  she has a passion for women and acting, and
i think she will combine her interests in very interesting ways in the years to come.

we met and she took me to a magical garden on 6th street in the east village.  she wanted to take
a few pictures of me; she then shared an account of her recent travels.  we sat in the garden
and talked, and i shared some advice with her.  i think she was grateful, saying that there were few
people in this world that she could talk about such subjects in a free and open way.  i was so happy
that i could help her out in some way, and feel that somehow i am making a difference in her life.

i wanted you to know this because i owe an enormous debt of gratitude to you.  it is because of your generosity and the generosity of others that i am able to, in my own small way, try to make the world a better place.  i thank you from the bottom of my heart.



you're welcome d/q!  a little investment for a new vision.  spread the seeds...i feel like i should be thanking you!  peace bro.  c/q


Lou,
That is really wonderful. Nothing better then giving back and making you feel wonderful. I hope you are going to make it to my house on Saturday for a fun night. If you like you can bring your friend to the party.