Friday, September 28, 2012

See, the life, you never know.


This is my wishful thinking.
Somewhere, somehow I will meet someone. I want to see him again and again though I am not sure why. We become comfortable and open to each other slowly. We probably don't agree everything but we would listen to what the other say. One day I realize that I am in love with this person and he will too. Time goes by, things has changed, but after all years, we are still together. Is it possible? I don't know. I wonder if anyone ... Life, you really never know, is full of surprises. That is why I am writing this now. Relationship, it takes a simple chance to start and requires a lot of time to grow.

i love your opening paragraph. it is beautifully written, and it is a beautiful vision. and it is courageous for you to say it so truthfully. peace and love with kind regards, hippie lou


hippie lou

Thank you. I appreciate what you wrote for me.

It is a still wishful thinking.

Same here, peace and love with kind regards.

Have you played guitar early morning on 1st avenue East village before?

thank you for your kind words. it may be wishful thinking, but it is expressed in a beautiful way. a lot of women express the same sentiment on okc, but not as beautifully. yes, i used to play a lot on first avenue in the early morning, on the corner of 7th st. and between 6th and 7th on the west side of the street. and sometimes near the magical corner of 1st and 1st. have you seen or heard me there? if so, hopefully i did not disturb your peace. with kind regards, hippie lou


It was last summer, weekend, early morning. I was walking along First avenue. I saw someone playing a guitar, bear feet, which could be wrong memory though. I like waking in the village in the morning. It has different face from night time.

I looked your profile before, maybe it was early summer or spring. One of your photo reminded me of that person. I almost wrote to ask you, but I erased the message. You didn't disturb me, instead made me smile. It is a funny coincident. You were in my photos. Even I sent that photo to my nephew in Japan.

See, the life, you never know.