Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Missing Brooklyn,My iced (drip)coffee (WITH NO ICE CREAM ),the pizza,the mexican,the grittiness,the randomness, going out at 12am with no plans,never knowing what strange exciting things you may encounter. Missing New York. The city that makes me passionate about art and always inspires me to create. most importantly I miss all of you in it,even if its been hard keeping in touch . You are all in my mind inspiring me.

thank you so much for your kind words, sister. i saw newton last weekend and just bumped into harry on second ave. and i was talking about you the other day to a friend seeking advice about following her heart to india. i told her how you just picked up and went halfway around the world. i miss you so much and my thoughts are always with you. peace/♥ with kind regards, ur hippie godfather :)