Saturday, September 8, 2012

Why can't people just fall asleep wherever they want, Lou?

I'm holding a Clothes Only Yard Sale at my mom and dad's house. Trying to get rid of clothes I have been too fat for over a decade now. Some of them are quite nice. You can have three closets' full of sz 14-18 clothes with a couple sz 12's thrown in for the low low price of $100. Some of the suits and dresses were bought for speech meets, etc. Two or three of them max combined would have easily set you back $100 when they were new. If anyone is remotely interested, please hit me up. I have pants that look like "chefs' pants" and a sz 12 purple dress that is sure to turn heads at any interview.

will you be using the proceeds for your walk across the nation?

So far the clothes have been out there all day and I have only made $10. Someone idled by and stole my cutest jumper too while I was inside fixing a hamburger. The George Foreman Mini Grill is very quick but not quick enough, apparently. If I could just find a sponsor, I would be planning my walk right now! Subway, Nike, Weight Watchers, Heart Association, Cancer Association...No one is interested. :(. Why can't people just fall asleep wherever they want, Lou? I could easily sleep in a sleeping bag alongside a highway if it were legal. Tired of all my dreams being dissed, Lou. This is one Wagon very much in need of a faster, more powerful Star. A Star with blond hair and twinkly blue eyes a plus but optional at this point.

i've always claimed to be lover of intractable problems...so i will scratch my head on your walk across the nation...but i think there's a way, honest to god...blonde haired/twinkly blue eyed star, that one you're on your own :)